Centenary University was the first school in New Jersey to offer an MBA in an accelerated format, which gives you the opportunity to earn your degree on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
MBA in an Accelerated Format.
Our accelerated MBA allows you to pursue your studies in a variety of convenient settings:
- In person — one evening per week in class.
- Online — on your own schedule each week, from home.
- Blended — two evenings a month in person and two online.
Accelerated courses take only eight weeks to complete. Whichever format you chose, you can earn your MBA in about two years through the same relevant, high-quality curriculum.
Request Information?click here
In many cases, you will learn skills and techniques that you can implement at your own job the next day.
A Program for Busy, Working Adults
In Centenary’s 39-credit accelerated MBA program, you will take a total of 13 courses, all packed with critical information:
- Seven required foundation courses: leadership, business communication, managerial economics, financial accounting, management information systems, marketing management, and legal and social environment of business.
- Five additional courses from the following choices: the global business environment, financial management quantitative analysis, human resource management, organizational theory, and problems in marketing.
- A capstone business strategy course at the end of the program.
It is time to take your career to the next level with a Centenary MBA. Apply now.
The Skills to Succeed CLICK HERE
Our accelerated MBA program will prepare you for leadership in many types of business. We help develop the knowledge and skills you need to move ahead in your career — either as a valued member of an existing organization or as a successful manager of your own business.
Students who complete Centenary’s MBA program will develop the skills needed to excel in upper managerial positions, including:
- How to critically analyze an organization’s performance
- How to use technology in problem solving and communication
- The legal and cultural aspects of an efficient and effective workplace
- An understanding of the global business environment