- Taylor Memorial Library – Search for a specific topic through the Centenary University electronic databases.
- American Psychological Association (APA) – Examine the guidelines for the American Psychological Association (APA) research style.
- The University of Southern Mississippi Libraries APA Style Guide 6th Edition – Polish APA formatting skills with an online APA tutorial and a comprehensive list of examples documented in APA style at the University of Southern Mississippi Libraries.
- Purdue Owl APA Style Guide – Find detailed explanations and examples of documentation in APA style, including a reference chart and sample paper, at the Purdue University online writing lab
- Noodles Tools – Build written work in various styles, including APA format.
Online Reference Materials
- Refdesk.com – Access online reference materials such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, maps, and current news.
ASC Writing Handouts
- APA Style Handout – Brush Up on Your APA
- Proofreading and Revising Handout – Give Your Writing A Tune-Up with These Proofreading and Revising Techniques
- Strategies and Techniques for Writing a Well Organized Paragraph Handout – Blueprints for Building a Well Organized Paragraph
- Transitioning Words Handout – Take the Plunge with These Pre-Writing Techniques
- Pre-Writing Strategies and Techniques Handout – A Recipe for Writing a Strong Thesis Statemen
- Thesis Statement Handout