Our accelerated business degree program will help you gain the skills you need to succeed on a schedule that won’t interfere with your work and family commitments.
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Centenary University’s accelerated Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) program is designed for working adults looking to develop their business and management skills.
Request Information? CLICK HERE
Our accelerated business degree is organized into three parts:
- The University’s core academic requirements
- Business major courses
- Liberal arts and free electives
The curriculum includes courses in public speaking, accounting, management information systems, organizational behavior and marketing management. It also gives you the flexibility to explore topics related to business administration, such as economic history and composition and rhetoric (effective writing).
Centenary’s 128-credit Business program allows you to conveniently complete each 8-week course, one at a time, before moving on to the next. It takes roughly two years to complete your degree, depending on the number of credits you transfer into Centenary.
Like all of Centenary’s accelerated adult programs, our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration can be completed in three convenient formats:
- In-class at our learning center in Parsippany
- Completely online
- A blend of both formats in a single class
- Upon completion of our accelerated business degree, you will be ready to advance in a business-related profession or pursue your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Centenary or elsewhere.
Enhance your business education and you will enhance your employment opportunities. Apply now.