The Office of Veteran Services at Centenary University monitors the enrollment status and academic progress of student veterans, veteran dependents, active military, and reservists attending the University. Those students utilizing education benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs must be degree-seeking or a guest student seeking a degree at another institution.

Please Note: Eligibility for education benefits is always determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs,

Benefits Overview

Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty

Chapter 31: Vocational rehabilitation and Employment

Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill/Transfer of Entitlement/

Chapter 35: Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Benefits

Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve

Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program

More Online

Detailed information and the application for Education Benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs are available online at If you apply for education benefits, please keep a copy of your application for your records as well as a copy of the email you will receive confirming that your application was successfully submitted and received by the Department of Veterans Affairs.